MCIAC accredited instructors will have exceeded the requirements of the DVSA National Rider Training Standards – the standard for instruction across the UK. In addition we expect all of our instructors to hold an advanced riding qualification, and can deliver all aspects of motorcycle training as well as demonstrating high personal riding skills and understanding different Instruction techniques.
AS part of their course MCIAC accredited instructors have demonstrated an ability to:
- Provide professional customer service
- Demonstrate a developed understanding of the National Rider Standard (standards laid out by DVSA for safe riding)
- Demonstrate a high level of personal riding competence
- Prepare learners for the type of riding they would like to undertake
- Design learning programmes for individual customers
- Use different coaching techniques to deliver training effectively
- Manage risk whilst training customers
The investment in their professional qualifications will reflect in the quality of your training and your skills as a rider.