- Demonstrate developed understanding of the National Standard for Riding (Category A) and the Highway Code
- Demonstrate developed riding competence (through advanced riding)
- Prepare to train learner riders ensuring all legal and regulatory requirements are met
- Design learning programmes for learner riders
- Enable safe and responsible riding
- Manage risk to trainer, learner and third parties
- Provide professional customer service in the rider training industry
The image shows the Instructors from Adavanced Riding Techniques taking part in the first Instructor course in the Country.